Terms and Conditions for the Countrywide Scotland Home Report and Upfront Marketing Fees Promotion
1) The Home Report and Upfront Marketing Fees Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Countrywide Scotland (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 16th April 2021 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 30 June 2021 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of the Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into a sale sole selling agreement with the Promoter at our standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market as for sale with any of the Promoter’s branches, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”). A minimum sale fee of 1.1% subject to a minimum of £1100 applies.
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 will be entitled to a free Home Report and no upfront marketing fees (“the Offer”).
6) If the property is withdrawn and/or suspended from the sale within the sole agency period specified in the Agreement, you must pay a final marketing fee as specified in the Agreement.
7) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact The Promoter.
8) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
9) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
10) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to commission fees, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
11) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
12) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.